This post is also available in: Français
I’m 60 years old, I live in the south of France.
Married, 4 children. The eldest is 24 years old, the last one is 18 – his present is a studio recording for a Rap session
1. Name: Yvan Mazauric
2. Profession: Salesman
3. How were you in your teenage years? I observed the world without judgement, and made no effort to understand it because I didn’t want to participate in it …
Where I was at 16, in ‘76, I escaped everything …
4. Have you changed a lot since? As OTH said … the shock was with the Rock .. in 77 … so yes … (Note: OTH is a French punk rock band)
Rock music gave me political awareness, but once the drugs are over, it’s good to change, because it would be silly not to try to be everything you can be in a lifetime. To change is to understand your chains …
5. What you like to do during your free time: Concerts in small rooms. I like Roman and medieval history. I like relaxing, and drinking wine with my friends.
6. How long have you known your oldest friend? Since 1977. And my best enemy since 1968
7. The good things about growing old: I don’t see any good things, and it shits me.
8. The negatives of aging: I don’t see any either, apart from constipation.
9. Tips or words of wisdom for young people:
Don’t be told what you have to do or love, life will take care of it, it’s your adventure and you’ll make it beautiful or dark, because everything that will happen to you will be the result of your own initiatives, so look where you put your feet… always …
Like our interview with Yvan? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! We send newsletters no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: