This post is also available in: Français
Hi punkers, you have the honour to meet a psycho. A real one! His name’s Thierry. Thierry Psycho to his close friends. If you are at least 50 years old, you may have met him in London in the 80s! This Frenchie used to spend his time on the dance floor of Klubfoot! He had a springboard on his head, and beer in his stomach! Or did you meet him at the 2003 Demented Are Go concert in Bern, Switzerland? The pogo? He loved it!!! Now he is cruising in the open air on the Breton coast.
Read his answers to our questions below!
- Name : Thierry
- Profession : Technician for France TV
- Preferred website (other than yours if you have one): None
- Drink of choice : I don’t have much choice anymore. I would say tea.
- What do you like doing in your free time : Walking, riding in Brittany on a motorbike.
- How long have you known your oldest friend? : 34 years we’ve been drinking together.
- Good things about getting older : I say great, I got here! We approach things more quietly, more thoughtfully, with hindsight. I think I do things less quickly.
- Most difficult thing about getting older : The health that starts to become worse, of course. And especially our friends who leave us. (Why are they in such a hurry?)
- Advice, or words of wisdom, for the young ‘uns about becoming old and wrinkly : All the stories that happen to you in life, good or bad, there’s always a small positive point that can be exploited.
- If you wish to get in touch with Thierry, let us know and we’ll pass on your details to him.
Have any questions for Thierry? Ask him now in the comments below!
Like our interview with Thierry? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! Newsletters are sent no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: