This post is also available in: Français
Here is an interview with Pierre – or “Edward”, for those intimate with him. He’s a Breton-Parisian, singer of the group “Edouard Nenez et les Princes de Bretagne”. Have you heard of them? Today, he lives in Burgundy, and is host of a radio show devoted to punk rock – “La Charnière”.
Discover this character by reading his interview!
Hello! Some time ago I was the singer in a punk band that remained unknown for about twenty years: Edouard Nenez et les Princes de Bretagne (Edward Nenez and the Princes of Brittany)
- Name: Pierre Berger
- Profession: Production technician on CNC machine (for our English speaking readers, I think it’s this ~ Cheryl)
- Preferred website (other than yours, if you have one): Bandcamp
- Favorite drink (with or without alcohol): Amber or red beer
- What you like doing during your free time: I spend time discovering French or francophone punk rock bands (I really like Quebecers) to broadcast them in the little radio show that I host.
- How long have you known your oldest friend? Since high school, 1980, or 38 years
- Positive points of aging: We can show off in front of young people by evoking the things we saw or did
- The bad things about aging: Young people don’t care about our old, nerdy stories
- Tips or words of wisdom for young people: “I’m not too old, your music is really shit” – Didier Wampas.
- Individual Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pierre.berger.370?ref=bookmarks
- The Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lacharnierepunk/
- Website: http://lacharniere.dawaband.net/index.php?page=emissions
Don’t hesitate – ask Pierre anything you want in the comments below and he’ll reply to you – he speaks English!
Like our interview with Pierre? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! Newsletters are sent no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: