This post is also available in: Français
Olivier is our second interviewee in our interview series. I’m sure you’ll find him very interesting. Reach out to him via his social networks, or here at Never Mind the Wrinkles, if you have any questions at all for him.
- Name – Olivier
- Profession – singer, chef, French language teacher, writer
- Favourite website (not your own!) – Youtube
- Drink of choice– tea in the morning, red wine in the evening, and vodka on Saturday nights
- What you like doing in your free time – cook, listen to music
- How long have you known your oldest friend – 30 years
- Good things about getting older – retirement is just around the corner!
- Most difficult thing about getting older – retirement is just around the corner!
- Advice, or words of wisdom, for the young ‘uns about becoming old and wrinkly – don’t be young and stupid, but don’t get old too fast, it’s useless!
- Facebook individual: : https://www.facebook.com/olivier.fenestraz.5
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nevermindthewrinkles
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nevermindthewrinkles/
- Website: https://nevermindthewrinkles.com/
Ask Olivier all your questions in the comments below!
Like our interview series ? Don’t miss the others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! Newsletters are sent no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: