This post is also available in: Français
Nonotte : For 40 years (it hurts to say it!) I’ve been 15 years old! I spent my youth in Paris and the suburbs, and since then I’ve been a punk …. and no, I won’t change!!
Marco: I’m Marco ……
- Names : Nonotte and Marco
- Professions: Nonotte: Unknown Painter. Marco: Cook
- What were you like as a teenager? Nonotte: Wild. Marco: A misery guts
- Have you changed a lot since then? The same but with glasses
- What do you like to do during your free time? Nonotte: Concerts, parties with friends …. TO LAUGH; TO READ; TO PAINT; TO LIVE! Marco: Concerts, parties with friends, and going fishing
- How long have you known your oldest friend? Nonotte: It’s Marco, I’ve known him for 35 years. Marco: It’s Nonotte, for 35 years, of course!
- The good things about growing old: Nonotte: You don’t get chatted up by losers! Marco: nothing
- The negatives of aging: Nonotte: You don’t get chatted up at all!! hahaha! Marco: You spend more time at the doctors than at concerts!
- Tips or words of wisdom for young people: Nonotte: Being nice doesn’t mean you’re stupid; not wanting to be rich at all costs doesn’t mean you’re stupid. Pay attention so you’re not manipulated. In short, stay yourself! Marco: Be humble
Do you have some questions for Nonette and Marco? Ask in the comments below and we’ll ask them to reply to you!
Like our interview with Nonette and Marco? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! Newsletters are sent no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: