This post is also available in: Français
I’m Norwegian, and I’ll soon be 54 years old. I lived in France in the 80s-90s, and I have two half-French sons. They’re now 22 and 25 years old. We’ve been living in Norway for 19 years.
1. Name: Kristin
2. Profession: Painter and school assistant.
3. What were you like when you were a teenager? Cute and rebellious 😀
4. Have you changed a lot since then? No
5. What do you like doing during your free time? Painting, listening to music, drinking with friends and walking in the forest or by the sea.
6. How long have you known your oldest friend? Since kindergarten
7. The good things about getting older: Enjoying the little things, the joy of living, seeing the kids growing up. We know what we like, and what we don’t like.
8. Most difficult thing about getting older: Finding that certain dreams are lost.
9. Tips or words of wisdom for young people: Don’t worry, it will pass. There’s always a solution. Life isn’t always easy but it’s beautiful! Enjoy what you have. Watch less TV.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/dronningensgt13/
Don’t hesitate to ask Kristin all your questions in the comment box below! We’ll ask her to reply to you as soon as she can!
Like our interview with Kristin? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! We send newsletters no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!