This post is also available in: Français
Hi I’m Johnny, an introverted extrovert. I suffer from bi-polar, l’ve lived a full life & am paying for it.
How do you do…
I’m passionate about my band “From a Twisted Mind”. Old school UK Punk with a tad Prog!
1. Name – Johnny.
2. Profession – Bricklayer
3. What were you like as a teenager? – Too rebellious, knew it all.
4. How have you changed since then? – Still rebellious, still think l know it all. Age has killed optimism.
5. What do you like doing in your free time? – Singing, writing poetry, Music. Drinking.
6. How long have you known your oldest friend? – 44 years. He’s sadly deceased.
7. Good things about getting older – I’ve gotten wiser, learnt harsh lessons I was unable to when young.
8. Most difficult thing about getting older – The effects of working hard in the building industry & having led a hedonistic lifestyle taking its toll upon my body.
9. Advice, or words of wisdom, for the young ‘uns about becoming old and wrinkly –
- Do it!
- Don’t do it!
- Just live, don’t worry, don’t think. Make sure enjoy your youth.
- DON’T TELL LIES!
- Facebook: Johnny Rossiter
- Facebook page: From a Twisted Mind (band)
Like our interview with Johnny? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! We send newsletters no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: