This post is also available in: Français
Hi, I’m Glenn “The G-Man” neo rockabilly/psychobilly DJ. Have been on the scene since it started back in the early eighties, originally a teddy boy then grew up in to Rockabilly and Psychobilly, been DJ’ing since 1987 and have DJ’d some of the biggest festivals around, both in the UK and Internationally. This year I will be DJ’ing at Pineda for the first time, really looking forward to it. My love for the music has taken me to gigs all over the world and is something that’s in my blood. You can’t beat LIVE music.
Father of 3 grown up sons, and granddad to 3 grandchildren, currently living in Hayling Island, a sleepy little town off the South Coast of England, and am into Hot rods and Tattoos.
- Name – GLENN ‘THE G-MAN’ BLAKE
- Profession – Buyer for Construction Company
- What were you like as a teenager? – Much the same as now…just a few pounds lighter
- How have you changed since then? – Not really, still young at heart and party hard every weekend
- What do you like doing in your free time? – Gigs, Car shows and holidays in the States
- How long have you known your oldest friend? – Since I was 14, so 41 years
- Good things about getting older – You see life differently and appreciate it more
- Most difficult thing about getting older – Losing good friends
- Advice, or words of wisdom, for the young ‘uns about becoming old and wrinkly – Take it as it comes. Age is but a number, enjoy life to the full every day, as you never know when it will be your last day
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/glenn.blake.758
If you have any questions for Glenn, put them in the comments and we’ll ask him to get back to you as soon as he can!
Have you seen our other interviews yet? Click here to read the others!
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! Newsletters are sent no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: