This post is also available in: Français
I’m Frankie. I was born in Edinburgh. I’m 51 yrs old and have 3 offspring ..2 twin girls and a boy.
I’m divorced and have manic depression which I’ve had most of my life. I play guitar as a hobby which gives me an outlet for creativity and expression and I’ve always done this, I haven’t had a single lesson.
- Name – Frankie
- Profession – Haven’t got one
- What were you like as a teenager? – I was a difficult child and had many problems thru school
- How have you changed since then? – I have grown and have developed knowledge and insight into life since I was younger
- What do you like doing in your free time? – I like playing guitar in my free time
- How long have you known your oldest friend? – I’ve known my oldest friend since I was 7 yrs old
- Good things about getting older – Good things about getting older is that the best is yet to come
- Most difficult thing about getting older – Most difficult thing about getting older is you lose people on the way
- Advice, or words of wisdom, for the young ‘uns about becoming old and wrinkly – Advice ..go with it and don’t fight it , remember who you are, never lose your humour
Like our interview with Frankie? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! We send newsletters no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: