This post is also available in: Français
I have a partner. I’m a father with a small son, and I’m in my fifties. I live in the south of France. I’m a fan of rock, essentially punk, but not only. I love history, especially that of the Second World War, but not only that also.
- Name: Fernand Naudi
- Profession: salesman
- What were you like as a teenager? : a punk kid complicated in his head, always there to do stupid things. My parents had patience ….
- Have you changed a lot since then? : yes, I’ve calmed down and cleaned up. I still listen to my old records, but I do things in a calm and orderly way, especially when I’m taking care of my son.
- What do you like doing in your spare time?: hanging about on Facebook, writing music articles for a blog, listening to music, playing with my kid.
- How long have you known your oldest friend? : 44 years
- The positives of aging: more knowledge of life, more experience in a lot of different things, we get scammed less 🙂
- The negatives of aging: I run less quickly
- Tips or words of wisdom for young people: do what you love, don’t copy anyone, be yourself, avoid mistakes, avoid bad endings, life is full of beautiful things, you have to live freely to discover them.
Like our interview with Fernand? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! We send newsletters no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: