This post is also available in: Français
Our first ‘over 50’ interview is with Cheryl, co-founder of Never Mind the Wrinkles. She’s going first to show you that our interviews are nothing to be afraid of.
- Name – Cheryl
- Profession – currently I’m an English teacher to Russians in Moscow, Russia
- Favourite website (not your own!) – hmmm, I’m not sure. I like reading websites about supernatural things (ghosts, UFOs etc.). I don’t know if I have a favourite website, though.
- Drink of choice – red wine, or green tea, depending on the occasion
- What you like doing in your free time – I like reading, writing for my blog, or just doing nothing (I’m not a very active person!)
- How long have you known your oldest friend – one of my friends is from when I was 10, although we didn’t keep in touch all these years, just reconnected on Facebook a few years ago
- Good things about getting older – being more comfortable in my own skin (and my hair, I was a red-head when younger and that was hard because of being teased), having more freedom, and learning how to care less about things that don’t really matter
- Most difficult thing about getting older – the wrinkles, of course!
- Advice, or words of wisdom, for the young ‘uns about becoming old and wrinkly – don’t be afraid of getting older. Life is a journey, and getting older is a part of that journey.
- Facebook individual: https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.fenestraz
- Facebook page: coming soon!
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nevermindthewrinkles/
- Website: https://nevermindthewrinkles.com/
- Website: https://borninacar.com/
Feel free to ask Cheryl anything you want to know about her in the comments below!
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! Newsletters are sent no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!