This post is also available in: Français
Our first ‘over 50’ interview is with Cheryl, co-founder of Never Mind the Wrinkles. She’s going first to show you that our interviews are nothing to be afraid of.
- Name – Cheryl
- Profession – currently I’m an English teacher to Russians in Moscow, Russia
- Favourite website (not your own!) – hmmm, I’m not sure. I like reading websites about supernatural things (ghosts, UFOs etc.). I don’t know if I have a favourite website, though.
- Drink of choice – red wine, or green tea, depending on the occasion
- What you like doing in your free time – I like reading, writing for my blog, or just doing nothing (I’m not a very active person!)
- How long have you known your oldest friend – one of my friends is from when I was 10, although we didn’t keep in touch all these years, just reconnected on Facebook a few years ago
- Good things about getting older – being more comfortable in my own skin (and my hair, I was a red-head when younger and that was hard because of being teased), having more freedom, and learning how to care less about things that don’t really matter
- Most difficult thing about getting older – the wrinkles, of course!
- Advice, or words of wisdom, for the young ‘uns about becoming old and wrinkly – don’t be afraid of getting older. Life is a journey, and getting older is a part of that journey.
- Facebook individual: https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.fenestraz
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nevermindthewrinkles
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nevermindthewrinkles/
- Website: https://nevermindthewrinkles.com/
- Website: https://borninacar.com/
Feel free to ask Cheryl anything you want to know about her in the comments below!
Like our interview series ? Don’t miss the others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! Newsletters are sent no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: