This post is also available in: Français
I’m going to be 59 soon. I have a 25 year old son. I’m from Mayenne, in France. When I was young, I was a punk and adventuress for 10 years before settling in Paris. After the separation from my son’s father, I wanted to turn a page and start another, and I chose Toulouse, where I’ve lived for 21 years. I’m very happy, I love this city!
1. Name: Elisabeth Mayer
2. Profession: Painter of buildings
3. Preferred website (other than yours if you have one): I don’t really have one
4. Favourite drink (with or without alcohol): Beer and wine
5. What do you like to do during your free time: cultural activities (theatre, street theatre, concerts) with friends, and party with friends.
6. How long have you known your oldest friend? : 40 years
7. The positives of aging: You’re wiser, more thoughtful, more knowledgeable, more experienced, know what you want and especially what you don’t want anymore! More fulfilled, more serene and much better in my head!!!! Less self-centred, especially when you have children.
8. The negatives of aging: too much thinking, less daring, awareness, less energy, less crazy, wiser, more responsible.
9. Tips or words of wisdom for young people: Follow your intuition! Have fun! Enjoy life! Don’t be fooled! Don’t be swayed! Try to be yourself so as not to lose you …
Don’t hesitate to ask Babeth all your questions in the comment box below! We’ll ask her to reply to you as soon as she can!
Like our interview with Babeth? Don’t miss our others – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! We send newsletters no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!