This post is also available in: Français
Here we are again with an interview of another oldie. Luconzeweb. That’s what he’s called! And he loves punk rock, but not only that! He loves leopards too! Get to know him by reading his info below.
At around the age of 15, there was a punk at my school. His name was “Laurent the punk”. I think he had another name, but I don’t remember it. I liked his ‘look’, and his way of not caring about anything. He came to school with a US bag, a sheet of paper, and a pen. Then I discovered Bérurier Noir and Ludwig 88 (French bands). It’s 1987. I’m 17. My friends were more into hip ska revival. I had to wait for my first salary to get started in the DIY (if you want something, do it yourself) and to start my activism concert organisation, become a group manager, create a fan magazine, then return behind a microphone for Jungle call. Apart from docs and bombers, I don’t really show a punk side. I have no Mohawk. I have no tattoos. I like to say that it’s internal!
- Name: Luconzeweb, or son of punk
- Occupation: Logical Security Analyst
- Favourite website (other than yours if you have one): I’m too old for this bullshit
- Favourite drink (with or without alcohol): rum
- What you like to do during your free time: travelling
- How long have you known your oldest friend? I have to remember who it is!
- The positives of aging: you don’t hesitate to say what you think.
- The negatives of aging: you hurt everywhere!
- Tips or words of wisdom for young people: DIY (money is not everything)
- Facebook Individual: luconzeweb
- Facebook page: Jungle Call and International Leopard Day
- Twitter: luconzeweb
- Instagram: luconzeweb
Want to know more about Luconzeweb? Put your questions in the comments below and he’ll get right back to you!
Like our interview with Luc? Don’t miss our other interviews – “Talk”
Want to receive our newsletters? You’ll get latest news, events, and other goodies first! We send newsletters no more than twice a month – we won’t spam you and we won’t sell your email details!Follow us: